Pages

Friday 30 April 2010

Aw, all Grown Up

Today is my little brother's birthday. Not just any birthday, either. Today, Sid turns eighteen, which is, quite frankly, worrying. Not simply because it means I'm pretty darn old too, but because I can't help but feel ridiculously nostalgic.

So, as I'm about four thousand miles from my brother and family, and haven't seen them in about seven months, I feel like I can indulge myself today.

This was Sid many years ago:




This is Sid now [it's his yearbook picture, scanned in and emailed to me by my mother]: 




Fortunately for my general well-being, my brother doesn't read my blog. At least, I don't think so. Because I fear that if he knew I'd put, *gasp*, a photo up of his lickle self, he would kill me. Bludgeon me, possibly.

Happy birthday, anyway! 


PS. Don't forget to vote at the poll in the sidebar, if you haven't already. It stays open until 11 pm (GMT) on Thursday, May 6th.

2 comments:

  1. awww, they are such lovely pictures. it's obvious how much you care about him, it's so sweet!

    i don't know your brother, but happy birthday anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. poor siddly. hopefully he had a good day. who knows what pics will end up on here on your birthday?

    ReplyDelete