Pages

Thursday 23 December 2010

Merry Christmas!

I don't think I'll be able to post again until after the Christmas weekend is over - let the craziness commence! - so here's my Christmas post.

Christmas and I have a fond relationship. My family celebrated it when I was little, right until I left for university, in spite of the fact that none of us were Christian. It was just... you know. Christmas. Songs and decorating a tree and presents and goodwill to all. It was just so much fun. Now I celebrate Christmas with Steve, which is just as fun. And, for the first time ever, I had a white Christmas last year and it looks like it's heading that way this year too. So, apart from the chaos and the bitter cold and the endless things to do, this really is one of my favourite times of the year.

And hey. Snow is gorgeous, right?

Merry Christmas, everyone! I hope you have a warm, safe and wonderful weekend!

7 comments:

  1. We might have a white Christmas as well. Merry Christmas, Sangu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas! And I that it's white. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No white Christmas here...unless you count the white sand. LOL Merry Christmas to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful Christmas! Unless it thaws out dramatically over the next 24 hours we'll be having a white Christmas - the garden is still covered in snow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Christmas, Sangu! Hope it stayed white and pretty for you. xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete