Pages

Monday 31 January 2011

Being Married is Strange


It's strange because I don't actually feel any different.

Yes. Marriage is weird.

To anyone who's curious, the wedding day was fantastic! We had such a great time, and the actual ceremony was so much less formal and stiff than I'd imagined, so it was fantastic. And there was much silliness and laughing and confusion over what to do, which I guess is normal and just made things all the more memorable. It's also hilarious to watch my bridesmaids and me walking down the aisle on the video - we're all practically sprinting to get that walk over with.

Photos soon - right now, I need to catch up on a whole lot of work and even more sleep!

How were your weekends?

11 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the photos! Congratulations, Sangu and Steve! xxx
    PS The postman is an ex-boyfriend, how embarrasing is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heheheh! Congrats to the both you!
    Mazel tov, omedetô, veels geluck, subhkamna, sinharitiria, félicitations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm so glad it went well! Can't wait to see the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's kind of like turning 30 and realizing you don't feel any different.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to you both! :) I'm glad to hear you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Glad the day was special. And marriage isn't strange - it's a guaranteed date every weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, lady!!! Excited to see your pics:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! I hope you can catch up on that rest.

    ReplyDelete
  9. And do you know what? It's only going to get weirder. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAPPY HAPPY WEDDING/ MARRIAGE/ NOT REALLY FEELING ANY DIFFERENT! :)

    I agree - it's weird.

    I can't wait for the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sangu, congratulations on your BIG day! I'm so happy for you! Yes, it is weird, different--but both of you are still EXACTLY the same.

    Now it's time to learn how to mesh. Doing it civilly is a challenge, though. At least it was for me.

    ♥.•*¨ Elizabeth ¨*•.♥

    ReplyDelete