Pages

Tuesday 30 August 2011

Tag: If You Could be Anywhere...


So I've totally just made this tag up. (If it's been done before and I've nicked it off someone, sorry!) And I'm tagging everyone. But the weather's getting more rubbish and I have a rotten cold/cough/am at death's door, so I've been daydreaming a little. And now I'm inviting everyone to share in the daydreaming. Put it in the comments! Write your own post! Anything!

So if you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?

I'd be here.



That, for those of you who have never had the joy of being there, is a gorgeous hotel in Goa. My parents used to take my brother and me there every year when we were little and I haven't been in years and am longing to be back there.

If I were there, it would be hot and sunny and it would smell like salt and holidays. I'd be sticking my feet in the ocean you see there, and then I'd be lying on a lounger on that beach with my weight's worth in colourful cocktails, and then I'd be swimming in the pool, and then I'd be walking back to the hotel for one of their amazing buffet breakfasts, and then I'd be dozing in an air conditioned room with the balcony doors wide open.

Ah, to daydream.

Now it's your turn.

7 comments:

  1. I'd be staying in a bamboo hut just next to you! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be in a huge cabin with all modern gadgets, looking out at the snow - and with nowhere to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great big cosy bed somewhere. Location not really important, but ideally in a beautiful country house somewhere. Cat at my feet, stack of books by the bed. Sexy man to fetch and carry for me. Oh I'd be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm, sounds like a great vacation! If I could be anywhere, I'd be at Cannon Beach - but I was just there, so I can't really complain. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't want to spoil the daydream but right now its bucketing rain there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hm... I'd be paddling in a stream that runs through these beautiful woods in Nova Scotia. Bliss.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in the mountains right now, so I can't complain. Your place looks pretty good though, too.

    ReplyDelete