Pages

Tuesday 25 October 2011

FINALLY...


...my website is up!

I've been working on an official author website for months. Literally, months. I could bore you with tales of failed designs, awkward web hosting, rewrites, broken links... but I won't. Finally, it's UP. It's not about to win any awards or anything - though who cares? It's mine and it's there and I am Official. I will be updating it regularly so this is by no means the End Of It, and there are still a few annoying buggy things I want to fix (like a Facebook button that keeps mysteriously vanishing), but it's up and it seems to be working and I'm so relieved!

You can find it at www.sangumandanna.com.

Such is the fruit of my Tuesday. How has your week been so far?

14 comments:

  1. How professional! I'm so excited for you. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new site! It's so gorgeous, and I love how your personality still shines through. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, everyone! So glad it's working - though there are a few niggly problems that are still driving me crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's awesome! I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've done it. You've got your official site up. That is fantastic. I like the layout. Not crowded or difficult to navigate.

    As for my week, migraine aside, I think I may be productive yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I already told you this, but it looks great. It took me forever to make mine, too. I'm so glad it's done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! The website looks awesome. I can tell you really worked hard. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yipppeeee! Headed over to check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sangu, the website is looking terrific. I love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Halloween Blog Hop and yay for you, Sangu! I can totally relate as I've been working on my website for months, too! Mine isn't ready yet, so it's nice to read about your experience and see your finished product! Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome! Doing it all yourself! You win an award for perseverance I say.

    ReplyDelete